background


Monday, March 29, 2010

Drywall

Drywall

Last weekend we worked on pulling the drywall down in the kitchen. Cobian really enjoyed pounding the wall, pulling off drywall and taking nails out of the studs. This was a bit messy. We found more nuts in the walls... but this time they looked liked pistachios. We also pulled out the kitchen floor linoleum. The pantry has been painted and we are going to build new shelves. Eric is getting closer to finishing the ceiling in the family room. He finished putting up the ceiling in the office, now it just needs molding and paint. I pulled down most of the wallpaper in the master, just need to get a few more little spots.

Here is a quick video of Cobian and Eric in action.


2 comments:

  1. OH MY!!! I go away for a weekend and I don't even recognize the kitchen!!! CRAZY!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit. Remodel

    ReplyDelete