background


Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Moved in!



Our range is in! Yeah. Now our kitchen looks more complete. Just needs a backsplash and then it will be all done! We have a new idea for the backsplash. It is different, but I think it could be really cool.

We officially moved in! We moved in some furniture a week ago. Then, we moved our beds in over the weekend. So we are officially living here now. It has been tough because I caught a really bad cold that just really got me. I have been so tired and winded! Moving our "stuff" and walking up and down the stairs over and over is hard when I can barely breathe! I am feeling a lot better now. I still have major congestion going, but at least I can talk a little now. (I lost my voice on Friday.) We still have tons of boxes to go through and we are still working on moving our things from my parent's house.

Upstairs, we still have not finished the bathrooms. There is one working toilet still hooked up upstairs if needed during the night, but showers and sinks are only accessible downstairs. Hopefully Eric will be able to finish the kids bathroom this weekend. He is working on adding wood to the walls to give it a beach house effect. Then we just have to paint it, and get the vanity, counter and sink in.

No comments:

Post a Comment