background


Sunday, September 26, 2010

Here is an update:
We have all been sick and are thankful that we have all recovored! Being pregnant, I still have a bit of congestion along with headaches, but feeling better each day. Yeah! I am still super tired, so getting things done is a bit tough.

Now that we are officially living here, I'm trying to establish some sort of routine. Haha! What's a routine? Trying to cook more in my new kitchen... and eat at home more. I finally found my pots and pans! Honestly, with all these sicknesses... I am kinda sick of being home! (I know that probably sounds crazy, but I do like to get out sometimes!) However, as often as I get tired, I am happy to be home too. I am starting to figure out where my kitchen "stuff" is.. and getting rid of boxes here and there. We still have a room full of boxes and a garage full of STUFF. I've discovered that we have way too many toys! But the kids are having fun pulling them all out and leaving them everywhere!

Eric is still trying to finish the wood planks on the kids bathroom walls so we can have one more bathroom to use. He is just about done and now he will paint the wood. He finally hooked up the water on the fridge so we can have ice. That is very exciting for me because the biggest thing I crave is water with lots of ice!

We finally picked out some ceiling fans, so maybe we'll have some light soon in the family room. Although, I like the family room dark at night so people can't see us through the window. We haven't decided on window coverings yet! Should I just put sheets up?? Just kidding! No way!

Well that the update! I'll try to post some pictures soon too!

No comments:

Post a Comment