background


Friday, May 28, 2010

Cambria counters




Countertops:
Eric and I went to the Cambria warehouse to see the slabs... now we are more confused about which color to go with. I still like the Bradford... but I found a new one that looks better with the white cabinets. What do you think? The one on the top is Bradford.. it has more brown tones. The one on the bottom (Sheffield) has more black/gray but looks more blue and better with the white cabinets.... hmmmm. The rep is supposed to be bringing a bigger sample for us to bring home on Tuesday. It makes a big difference when you see a bigger slab. Our cabinets are being painted right now. The island is getting painted black.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Becky! Casting my vote for the Bradford one! Just my personal opinion....I prefer the brown tones and it does seem more beachy but definitely go with your gut.

    Have a great day!

    Missy
    http://oneblessedmommie.blogspot.com/
    http://chateauchicboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete