background


Saturday, May 1, 2010

Bat and Board



Here is a picture of my dad helping me with the moldings in the master bedroom. Eric and I decided to do a "modified" bat and board style in the bedroom. Last week, my car was broken into in the middle of the night... so my dad had to pick me up to get my car window fixed. I asked him to drop me off at the house, I needed to be there for the electrician. He ended up staying for a little while and helping me with the moldings. I was thankful that he helped me. This weekend, my friend Niki helped me finish the molding while my Eric, Nick and my dad worked on the kitchen ceiling. Now, I just have to finish the caulking and we can start painting the room. This room was floor to ceiling wallpaper, including the closets. With the help of a wallpaper steamer, I was able to get the wallpaper off. Underneath the wallpaper was a pretty light blue paint. There was a lot of spackle needed where the paint was chipping off and/or bubbling up.

No comments:

Post a Comment