background


Friday, May 14, 2010

Pool Fence





We have been debating on what to do about the pool. Whether to get a fence or empty the pool and cover it. Eventually we hope to put in a new, bigger pool. But, right now we are just trying to work on the house. My dad volunteered to put in a fence. It was a task that took much more time than he had hoped. His friend, Dick Runyan, volunteered to help him. They started early in the morning but had many obstacles. My mom convinced the Kellys to come help my dad later that night. Thanks to all who helped with the pool fence. My dad who worked on it all day. Dick Runyan who inspired my dad and had some great male bonding as they worked on it. Chris, Pam, and Casey who stepped in to help when it was really needed. It looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment